SLAP ME A STORY


Seller or Buyer
Your Rants

** Please note that not all stories will be published. If they are deemed irrelevant, unsuitable or maybe there has been one too many of the similar story, they will remain unseen. Cool?
** If anyone wants to know the identity of the said seller or buyer, please leave your email add in the comment box and wait for the private message from the author.
** Any entries with names in them will automatically be deleted. Same applies for comments. Anonymity is my priority..
** I am also not married to Grissom hence I have no CSI knowledge to know which story is true or not. I am only your cut & paste typist.

Having the LAST say

We sell bras in big quantity to international ebay sellers, who will in return sell them in their local market.

I recently had a buyer from Australia who turn out to be quite silly actually.

She was interested in a few models which we are offering and ask me to send her more photos of their labels and described in detailed how the brand names were cut/removed.(we sell off season branded bras so we have to cut the labels away).

I took all the photos and did what she requested and in return, she asked me if I could show her more models since she wanted to buy more.

Happily I obliged because I tot I could make a bigger sale, so I referred her directly to our website.

Then a few days later, she emailed me to ask for samples, saying that she will pay for sample fee but will not pay for postage.

I was already thinking in my head, you want 2 samples and it's only USD 4.00 but I have to pay for postage to send to Australia. So immediately I told her we don't give free samples nor we fork out the postage from our own pocket. But to be nice and professional, I added, "why don't you pay for the postage as well, and when you place an order with us, I will deduct this amount from your total invoice?"

Fair right?

She then replied and say that she only wants to buy 12 pieces out of each model. Meaning 2 x 12 = 24 pieces of bras!!!

What a joke!!!!

With this small quantity, I wonder why she is expecting such a high level of service? Furthermore, this is her first purchase, she doesn't have a rapport with us like a regular buyer yet.

I told her that our last buyer from Australia bought USD 600 and asked politely if she could keep her demands to reasonable level since she is a first time buyer and her quantity was small.

She took offends and said that she was a power seller and that I should specify that I don't do small sales. She said she was not going to buy from us anymore.

Ok, I lost a sale. So I ignore the email and move on with my life. Since she was no longer a potential buyer, I shouldn't waste time on her anymore. Her ego is not mine to stroke since she was not buying from me.

I think she must have felt insulted that I didn't give her face or didn't email to save the situation. As if she still deserve my attention, she emailed me 1 day later to tell me to NOT TO EMAIL HER ANYMORE.

Some ppl are just sour grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment