SLAP ME A STORY


Seller or Buyer
Your Rants

** Please note that not all stories will be published. If they are deemed irrelevant, unsuitable or maybe there has been one too many of the similar story, they will remain unseen. Cool?
** If anyone wants to know the identity of the said seller or buyer, please leave your email add in the comment box and wait for the private message from the author.
** Any entries with names in them will automatically be deleted. Same applies for comments. Anonymity is my priority..
** I am also not married to Grissom hence I have no CSI knowledge to know which story is true or not. I am only your cut & paste typist.

Failed delivery

This is not a slap slap slap story, just need your opinion. A girl sent me an email and stated she wants to buy a tee from me. The problem is when i reply her email, i received a delivery failed email. I've tried a few times but it's still the same. So im unable to reply her email at all and then when i message her, she didn't reply. But a few days later, she sent the same email again too me but like before, when i reply, failed again :X

Have anyone encountered this before?

11 comments:

  1. yes i have. im a buyer and emailed the blogshop twice but no reply. lucky enough she has her contact no. on her blog so i sms-ed her. she replied saying she has replied, twice also but no replies from me. so she sent me pictures and more details to my sister's email and it worked :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i encountered it too. im a seller. a buyer emailed me to order some items, but when i replied, there's a notice, i think from boxbe. it said that my email is not delivered until i registered with boxbe. who the heck want to waste the time to fill in the form to register just to make sure the email is sent?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, im the author here. this is what i get when i replied her email:


    Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

    "her email"

    Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account ("her email") [-5] - mta1086.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (state 18).

    can help me out? :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. u try use other email account other then gmail 2 reply the buyer's request? see whether it will works not?

    ReplyDelete
  5. to anon May 3, 2010 11:11 PM

    thanks for the idea, i've emailed her from my hotmail, previously from gmail. but still the same la, delivery failed oso :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. she used her email to send? or send using order form?

    ReplyDelete
  7. anon May 4, 2010 1:51 AM

    she used the order form

    ReplyDelete
  8. She most likely typed her email wrongly as the email doesn't exist.

    ReplyDelete
  9. if she used order form then possibility that there's a typo with her email address

    Probably the 2nd time she sent you is using the form with autofil function, so email add will be the same as previous email.

    Or probably you could sms her as i think she'll write down her tel no. right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a seller and I encountered this problem before. Buyer sent in order forms twice and emailed me once with her email asking if I received her order forms even though I already replied her email both times. & my replies were pretty quick too. In the end, I text her number (which was included in the order form) and she said that she didn't receive any of my emails. Even asked her to check her spam box she said not there. In the end, we settled everything through text messages :)

    If her email still doesn't work, its most probably because she gave you a wrong email address :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi all, just wanna said that she finally replied me msg :) bout the email, stil dun know whats the prob :D but thanks for all your help, i really appreciate it :) nite!

    ReplyDelete