SLAP ME A STORY


Seller or Buyer
Your Rants

** Please note that not all stories will be published. If they are deemed irrelevant, unsuitable or maybe there has been one too many of the similar story, they will remain unseen. Cool?
** If anyone wants to know the identity of the said seller or buyer, please leave your email add in the comment box and wait for the private message from the author.
** Any entries with names in them will automatically be deleted. Same applies for comments. Anonymity is my priority..
** I am also not married to Grissom hence I have no CSI knowledge to know which story is true or not. I am only your cut & paste typist.

Hello Competitor!

I happen to have a customer on my list who sells the same thing as me. At least a few of the same things as me. This makes her a competitor but it's okay, she has the right to sell something similar as me. Competition is healthy right?

I put plenty of effort into photographing my things so that it looks attractive to the customers. This particular customer comes enquiring to me, "Hi! I'm also selling xxx. Can I please use your photos as they are very nice?"

I was in a good mood so I said, "If you help me to promote my product, of course you can. But if you are not and are also selling the same things, I don't think it's fine. Hope you understand."

I have been in far worse moods and can come up with meaner retorts. I am very mean one, slap me lah. But it's bad enough that you're selling the same products as me. Which is not a crime, nothing bad at all. But to have the cheek to ask if you can use my pictures?! Seriously?!?

I cannot stand stupid questions. *grows a white hair*

No comments:

Post a Comment