SLAP ME A STORY


Seller or Buyer
Your Rants

** Please note that not all stories will be published. If they are deemed irrelevant, unsuitable or maybe there has been one too many of the similar story, they will remain unseen. Cool?
** If anyone wants to know the identity of the said seller or buyer, please leave your email add in the comment box and wait for the private message from the author.
** Any entries with names in them will automatically be deleted. Same applies for comments. Anonymity is my priority..
** I am also not married to Grissom hence I have no CSI knowledge to know which story is true or not. I am only your cut & paste typist.

So full of yourself

Tracking numbers at Pos Laju site comes out slower. Sometimes 3 days ++ it still say it does not exist.
And you go call others hoe.

I pity your bf.
And any people who have to deal with your narcissism.


==
Editor's note : What's this? Where from? Spill it! You labeled yourself as BUYER... but are you sure you're not the SELLER from Hoe Alert??

11 comments:

  1. ooh is this from the fishy fishy hoe alert one?
    ahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lost. Someone enlighten me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon 724pm, same goes to me! I caught nothing = =

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell us! Are you the seller from Hoe Alert? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's her...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wakakaka this is getting kinda funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha.. no one's slapping the buyer nor the seller cos i think everyone's confused as to whether the said buyer is really the seller :P ah mind boggling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think she wrongly labelled herself? lols(yeah, we better lol instead!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ya..but still...i'm with the seller n still soooo slapping the buyer in the previous story.. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. drama drama ~~ ahaha

    ReplyDelete