SLAP ME A STORY


Seller or Buyer
Your Rants

** Please note that not all stories will be published. If they are deemed irrelevant, unsuitable or maybe there has been one too many of the similar story, they will remain unseen. Cool?
** If anyone wants to know the identity of the said seller or buyer, please leave your email add in the comment box and wait for the private message from the author.
** Any entries with names in them will automatically be deleted. Same applies for comments. Anonymity is my priority..
** I am also not married to Grissom hence I have no CSI knowledge to know which story is true or not. I am only your cut & paste typist.

Thank you BEBEH!

I read this convo in a chatbox of one of the blogshop and I just couldn't stop LOL-ing.

Blogshop X (with clickable link to blogshop): gorgeous accessories in town bebeh! with reasonable price!!!!!

Seller: Thanks for your compliments, blogshop X


The seller clearly stated no ads but she thought that X was complimenting her blogshop so she thanked her instead! But in actual, Blogshop X was actually advertising for her shop in her chatbox! Talk about miscommunication!

6 comments:

  1. email me the blogshop.
    alynn_agans@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn funny! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em, I think the the seller (not blogshop X) was being sarcastic. I don't think anyone's that daft.

    And you sound kinda retarded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wtf is wrong with Lil? i dont see anything retarded.

    ReplyDelete
  5. to Lil: nope, the seller wasn't being sarcastic, she didn't thank the other ads, just that one. maybe she's just misunderstood it, and not "daft" like you said she was.

    jeez i find you really mean, maybe i should slap you instead!

    ReplyDelete