SLAP ME A STORY


Seller or Buyer
Your Rants

** Please note that not all stories will be published. If they are deemed irrelevant, unsuitable or maybe there has been one too many of the similar story, they will remain unseen. Cool?
** If anyone wants to know the identity of the said seller or buyer, please leave your email add in the comment box and wait for the private message from the author.
** Any entries with names in them will automatically be deleted. Same applies for comments. Anonymity is my priority..
** I am also not married to Grissom hence I have no CSI knowledge to know which story is true or not. I am only your cut & paste typist.

So thick skin

I used to own a blogshop but i was too busy with my college to run it , to cut a long story short, i was closing down, and this other seller emailed me:

Her :Wahh so cheap! I want to order blablablabla (sum up to 9 items)

So after a few emails back and forth,measurements, details, you know mafan things. She said she'll take all of them.

Naturally i was a bit excited! i mean cmon 9 items? and i want to clear all my things so i gave her my acc no and etc.

And she went MIA. wtf! you're a seller yourself and you dont have the decency to at least tell me you arent interested anymore. Whatsmore you put me through the trouble of giving you minute details for every single piece you wanted. and you just disappeared?

Turns out, she has been doing the same to countless other shops!ordering and going MIA.

Ok but whatever.

A while ago, i started up a new site again because i have more time now.

And lo and behold she submitted in an order.

When i saw her name in my inbox, I simply deleted it without a second thought.

and honestly, it made me feel better about her.

27 comments:

  1. Oh... has she started again?
    This is a pretty well known seller and she's got the worse habit of doing this to other sellers. She admitted once its becos she wanted them to hold dead stock. Her way of sabotaging ppl. She doesnt do it all by herself, she has a house full of room mates who join in her 'fun'.

    If this is the same seller we're talking about, she's so not UK8 ok!! I met her once in the bazaar she screwed up and I was shocked. That girl is UK10 and possible UK12. CHUBBY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this I gotta know. E-mail me at lurexavenger@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. may i know who is the seller?

    mail me at enzeckcouture@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. May i know who's this please? Thanks

    annabelleliew@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. me too please!

    tweedledeee@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah she's totally NOT uk8!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg! really? i think we're talking about the same person then.

    if shes the owner who sucks in her tummy and and pouts in all the pictures then you got the right one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg! who?? please mail me.
    boyotdo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi. please let me know too.
    ana.ashes@gmail.com
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i know who u're talkin bout. yup she loves to pout much, weird posing n owes photoshopped her waist/leg.

    ReplyDelete
  11. mail me to dear!
    bye_mazek@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha! I know who is this, recently updated her blog after long hiatus no? correct me if i'm wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  13. please email me too, thanks

    shop.pepperlove@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. who who ?

    mail me pls !


    dream_starzz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a bitch she is!

    pls mail me her details: dak_qute@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. mail me too gtya85@gmail.com tq.

    ReplyDelete
  17. mail me please!!
    :)

    deenastyle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. mail me please!!
    :)

    deenastyle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. mail me too... wondering who is she :S

    joyce_loi85@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i have someone in mind but i'm not too sure if i got the right one.

    do enlighten me :)

    myslapmail@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. can email me too? thanks a lot!

    nourjenna@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. how evil!!

    i dont want my blogshop sabotaged! pls mail me!

    mataharye@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. can email me three?? :)

    unrealisticperson101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. i wanna know too :) mail me please!

    imsocurious@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. mail me pls! sooo_7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. i'm a busybody. i want to see her pouty, photoshopped pictures. haha. mail me! likexsnow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. mail me please es.111185@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete