SLAP ME A STORY


Seller or Buyer
Your Rants

** Please note that not all stories will be published. If they are deemed irrelevant, unsuitable or maybe there has been one too many of the similar story, they will remain unseen. Cool?
** If anyone wants to know the identity of the said seller or buyer, please leave your email add in the comment box and wait for the private message from the author.
** Any entries with names in them will automatically be deleted. Same applies for comments. Anonymity is my priority..
** I am also not married to Grissom hence I have no CSI knowledge to know which story is true or not. I am only your cut & paste typist.

Power to the People


This is hilarious, got this one mail from a blogshop owner with this signature "say NO to BLACKOUT buyers!!"

Hahahhaha!!! Super hilarious

9 comments:

  1. hahahahaah so mean u laugh at people.. ;p but it is hilarious!!! hahaahahahahahahahhaahhahahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no!! I blacked-out most of the time!! so i cant shop there lah? *black-out* :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I'm not mean but its just too lawak!! BLACKOUT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man this made me LOL big time. The post title is the icing on the cake, salute to whoever came up with it. Poster or Slapme? Marry me plz

    ReplyDelete
  5. ****cant see cant see!!!!!!!!!**** Light Pleaseee!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reminds me of a typo I saw the other day while shopping. It was a Tiered Black Skirt but on the tag, it was spelled as TIRED Black Skirt. Definitely had me smiling to myself for a moment there while I was still in the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL XD
    this post really makes my day..

    ReplyDelete
  8. HU3.
    BLACKOUT...

    BACKOUT...

    ReplyDelete