SLAP ME A STORY


Seller or Buyer
Your Rants

** Please note that not all stories will be published. If they are deemed irrelevant, unsuitable or maybe there has been one too many of the similar story, they will remain unseen. Cool?
** If anyone wants to know the identity of the said seller or buyer, please leave your email add in the comment box and wait for the private message from the author.
** Any entries with names in them will automatically be deleted. Same applies for comments. Anonymity is my priority..
** I am also not married to Grissom hence I have no CSI knowledge to know which story is true or not. I am only your cut & paste typist.

Free postage with extra meow

I browsed thru this preloved blogshop who're selling most of the brand new items at lower price the other day. And, i fell in love with this gorgeous top which selling at rm X0 with free postage only! What a great deals.

So, without hassle and much thinking, i mailed the buyer, confirmed my order. But guess what, she quoted me another new price which is rm X5 with post express. A 5bucks higher than what wass stated. Hence, i started to argue with her about the price. She then explained that the price stated was only for reg post but not post express as what i demanded.

Okay, i accepted the explanations but why couldn't she stated clearly that it was rm X0 with free postage via reg post? It somehow make me felt like she didn't state it clearly cause she can quote another price when the buyers requested for different postage. whatever it is. I paid for it finally at the agreed price which is rm X3 with post express.

After 2 days, i got the top. I opened the envelope excitedly, expecting it was a nice top as what I saw in her blog. Yes, it was. Not only gorgeous, but there's cat fur all over the top! wtf. So, i guess I earned something else other than the top, which was the cat furs!!! why am i so confirm it was cat's but not dog's? cause the seller posted her lil cute kitten/cat at her side bar of the blog!

sweat.

12 comments:

  1. i think i know which blog is this from. same thing happened to me as well. ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. tht's so unhygienic! how can one sell stuffs with pet fur allover it! this blogshop should be blacklisted! imagine if buyer has allergy towards animal fur!

    mail me please at annabelleliew@gmail.com thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i know the blog please.

    email me at : sha.tyra@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh.. some ppl r insensitive bout this.

    i'd like to know which blogshop since im allergic to any furs. it makes me sneeze.

    nourjenna@hotmail.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg,i think i know which preloved blogshop this is!i recognize the "lil cute kitten/cat at her side bar of the blog"
    HAHAHAAHA

    but just to be sure,can u please email me: arween2711@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. may i know as well?

    sammietofu@gmail.com

    thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this blog..
    Just browsed it this morning..
    I was going to buy something from this shop but the cat/kitten at the side bar made me disgusted(I'm a cat hater) thus I immediately closed my tab(no offence to cat lovers)
    And now I read this on SMWDY..
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think i have an idea which blogshop is this, but just to make sure could you mail me pls. thanks!

    sheneithavarma@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want to know which blogshop is this.. really interested. please email me the url.. thanks

    jojo_tashie@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. can sumone pls email which blog is this?

    ReplyDelete
  11. i want to know the blogshop too..
    mail me ya.thks!
    christine_880720@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this must be the link to the trending topic of fur and postage anyway yea mail me the blogshop too. I utterly hate cats!!!
    angelene_meiyee@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete