SLAP ME A STORY


Seller or Buyer
Your Rants

** Please note that not all stories will be published. If they are deemed irrelevant, unsuitable or maybe there has been one too many of the similar story, they will remain unseen. Cool?
** If anyone wants to know the identity of the said seller or buyer, please leave your email add in the comment box and wait for the private message from the author.
** Any entries with names in them will automatically be deleted. Same applies for comments. Anonymity is my priority..
** I am also not married to Grissom hence I have no CSI knowledge to know which story is true or not. I am only your cut & paste typist.

Main site vs Sales site

I enquired regarding an item on the sellers sale site. She replied after couple of days since i was not in a hurry i didnt mind.. then i asked for the measurement since it was only stated fit till size M. She never replied though I resend the email couple of times thinking she missed out or it was sent as spam. She never bothered replying..

I did shop at her main site and her replies were prompt and she answered every single question.

So if from sales site you dont offer good service? If I wanna buy dont ask questions just buy coz discounted?

No comments:

Post a Comment