SLAP ME A STORY


Seller or Buyer
Your Rants

** Please note that not all stories will be published. If they are deemed irrelevant, unsuitable or maybe there has been one too many of the similar story, they will remain unseen. Cool?
** If anyone wants to know the identity of the said seller or buyer, please leave your email add in the comment box and wait for the private message from the author.
** Any entries with names in them will automatically be deleted. Same applies for comments. Anonymity is my priority..
** I am also not married to Grissom hence I have no CSI knowledge to know which story is true or not. I am only your cut & paste typist.

Daylight robbery

I think sellers/newbies secretly steal our email addresses from SMWDY. i've been getting more and more spams of updates from unheard of, new blogshops.

I just reply to them asking to remove me from their contact lists. but yes, i really do think they stole my address from SMWDY. pfft.

**Editor's note : If any of you know for sure your email adds have been nicked off from here (esp the one who create email adds just for SMWDY), do let me know. I will personally rat them out in public...

2 comments:

  1. Heh, I agree. I've been seeing more spam when I've received none before this. I usually filter them to spam/trash and never read them anyway, regardless of what they're selling :) Who asked you to spam my inbox, padan muka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here. and when i asked where did they get my email add, they said it was from my enquiry.

    =_=

    what a lie. 1 thing good about gmail is that they store your emails even in trash n i dont empty my trash. i've checked, n nothing.

    ReplyDelete