SLAP ME A STORY


Seller or Buyer
Your Rants

** Please note that not all stories will be published. If they are deemed irrelevant, unsuitable or maybe there has been one too many of the similar story, they will remain unseen. Cool?
** If anyone wants to know the identity of the said seller or buyer, please leave your email add in the comment box and wait for the private message from the author.
** Any entries with names in them will automatically be deleted. Same applies for comments. Anonymity is my priority..
** I am also not married to Grissom hence I have no CSI knowledge to know which story is true or not. I am only your cut & paste typist.

Dont insult my intelligence

There are many trustworthy sellers in the blogsphere and I have had good experiences with most of you.

But bear in mind that there are ones who are out to con your money too.

I loved this diamante embellished top I saw from this blogshop, and it was about RM60. A bit of a splurge for such a simple top but I'm guessing it was because of the quality of the 'diamante' embellishments. So without much ado, I place my order.

Seller: Your total will be RM80, please bank in to XXXXXXX.

Buyer: Wait, how much are the postage fees? The item is only RM60, and with Poslaju, shouldn't it be RM66?

S: Oh, well we charge more dear because we package the item on our own and we guarantee top notch delivery service.

*Don't every seller have to package the item on your own?*

B: Um okay, but RM20 for postage is too steep.

S: Okay since you're a first time customer I give you RM16 okay?

RM16 for postage was still a lot (I usually pay only RM6/RM7 for clothing) but like a fool, I paid the total of RM76.

She PROMISED top notch delivery & I expect the packaging to be something nicer than the norm for the price which I'm paying. She failed in all 3 aspects in my opinion.

1#: The parcel took nearly 3 days to arrive.
Top notch delivery would assure arrival to be no more than 2 days! I mean the regular RM6 delivery sometimes arrives in less than a day. She didn't even bother using any one-day express service for my parcel. Top notch my foot!

2#: The packaging was crap
For the RM16 she's charging me, I assume she must've spent RM6 for Poslaju, which leaves the balance of RM10 for a nice/decent looking packaging at least right? But no, her packaging is just some musty old brown-mahjong paper which smells bad, tears easily and feels scratchy. Where is my RM10's worth?! Blogshops who dont even charge me the extra at least gave me white envelope or decent plastic packaging. This is by far the worst kind of packaging ever.

3#: QC FAIL, badly
It's bad enough that Im paying for shite packaging & delivery service, i found out that I was also paying RM60 for bad quality material. The diamante embellishments were dropping out as soon I as I removed them from the package. It's like they were all glued on with cheap water glue, which I think is the case here. I bet after one wash, this top will go from embellished to plain jane.

In a rage, I emailed the cheating seller.

B: Hello! I would like to complain about the fact that the delivery took 3 days (top notch quality my foot), the packaging I paid so much for is the worst thing ever, and that your cheap embellishments are what they are, CHEAP. So not worth what I paid for. I would like a refund, and I'll send it back to you, postage I will bear.

S: Sorry dear, no refunds are allowed after transaction has been completed. That's our policy. As for the delivery, sometimes Poslaju has shipment problems so it's not our fault. The packaging is nicely wrapped to make sure your item is not damaged and that's all, plus the top is in good condition when we sent it out to you, we cannot guarantee you for each diamante which falls off.

B: If it's Poslaju that's delivering, tell me again why Im paying you an extra RM10 for delivery charges? And with that kind of 20 cent packaging, do you think Im getting my money's worth? Cos I dont see any quality within it. Especially your clothing which is terrible in quality, something which I bet you should've known but said nothing about. I want a refund!

S: Helo, we did give you the fastest delivery by sending it early as we can. 3 days is considered quite fast already. Our packaging paper is imported and is expensive, no other blogshop uses it right? As for the clothes, we don't make it and it was fine in our hands before we sent it off. Sorry, no refunds will be given.

B: The fastest Poslaju deliveries all come within 2 days or less and they are charging me only RM6. As for your 'expensive' 'imported' paper, I didnt want it anyways because I think you're lying and it's just some cheap mahjong paper. A white A4 envelope would've made me happier. I still dont think you are truthful enough about the condition of the clothes.
It's fine if you dont want to refund me but bear in mind I will never return to shop with you again and Im going to warn all my shopaholic friends about your con!

S: Dear, we're not conning you. It's just business, dont take it so personally. Have a good day, bye.

B: It's nothing personal, it's just that you simply have BAD DISGUSTING business ethics.

Gosh Im so furious! How can you even do business like that, and accusing me of taking things personally.
I dont even know you!

86 comments:

  1. OMG!! major rip off! please share her email with me. i can avoid this 'top-notch-quality' seller in future.

    book.click@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this is so terrible! may i know the blogshop? do email me~

    yuriko_0102@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. please email me the blogshop. feel so sorry for you. :(

    angelinosaw@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. mail me :)
    girlsromance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wanna know too.
    quirkadoo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, what kind of seller is this, conning your money and accusing you. Poor you. Share with me her email please. Thanks. polarbear-15@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg email me! summerrly@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. pls let me know who this is
    darkchocolatecoveredkisses@yahoo.com

    thx

    ReplyDelete
  9. which blog is it? stephanielam_lovebug@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is the worst situation ever.i wanna know too
    norbaishatul@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. mail me dear... britlucky86@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wah... even my US ebay sellers dont charge me that much for packaging! Max USD$2 and they REALLY pack it (bubble wrap, box, shrink wrap)!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow. email to me please. stupid seller. kazuki_yumii@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i will let ALL MY FRIENDS know about the stupid blogshop and she will realized what a huge mistake she made. email me the link.

    sharokiki21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. please let me know too!!

    scarlet_astrea@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. me too!

    kucingsiber@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh gosh! tis is so terrible!!! can send me the blogshop as well? thx in advance :p

    piggysherlyn87@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. my goodness, please email me too.. thanks :)

    cheryl.huhh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i wanna know too! im an impulse buyer,spend much money shopping online,don't wanna buy anything frm her.mail me that blogshop add @ preakzz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Email me please..catherhea[at]live[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  21. i really hate the way she entertain her buyer!!!
    GOSHH...

    ReplyDelete
  22. so rude! email me. ourmutualpassion@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Even RM16 for postage is too much! What a rip off.. Pls mail the blogshop url to me too. Thanks.

    pinkpony84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. no one deserves to be cheated like this. =S
    mail me too yea. thx.
    jsp_171@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. what a ripped off. do email me the blog add. thanks

    croniqueshopper@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. let me know the blog add too..

    syairahani@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. feel sorry for you but truthfully you should have know better when she charged you rm20 only for postage :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. please let me know too..scorpia_ong@hotmail.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  29. i wanna know who provides this "top notch Quality" blogshop!

    mabel_rehash(at)live.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG, this seller really embarrassing we good seller here. RM16 i think is included her petrol/tol/waiting in post office fees. Her so-called 'imported packing' don't even cost RM0.10.And buyer has the right to choose which kind of packing too, since it is so expensive! Dear buyer, just donate to her la... Hope she can 'make more wealth' by ripping off the buyer R16 postage plus the super bad quality clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. whooa, who is this owner? email me!

    samchoong12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. pls lemme know which blogshop this is...fionatg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. hi, mail me pls.. i want to know.. annmatt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. hey, which blogshop is this? thanks :)
    blappityblap@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. My goodness. Which blogshop is this?! Mail me!

    dark-val_diva5@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. well, sometime we met some bad sellers... I believe in "karma". What goes around comes around. :) It's ok babe, take it as a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  37. this seller is too much. please mail me too, thanks.
    alicesmithian@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. email me!!
    yoona.choo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. so sorry to hear about that.
    mail me..
    crystal_loveu@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. what an unethical seller!! pls let me know too to avoid her. thanks!

    sherrileow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. wow, slap seller x100000!! Do let me know which blogshop too, thank you.

    genie_drube@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I wanna know too.
    christinelyp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. omg i feel so sorry for you :( mail me too i wanna avoid such seller.

    highstreets.plus@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. omgosh, that's terrible! but yeah i agree with one of the anonymous commenters - the rm20 postage should've got the alarm bells ringing.
    oh well, she's definitely losing more than rm16 worth of biz from your post here, so .. take it as you're depriving her much more than she's deprived you :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. email me too please
    sarahnabila@hotmail.con

    ReplyDelete
  46. mail me that sick blogshop! >[

    sooo_7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. mail me, i wanna know oso...

    blueberrycheezy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. so sorry for u..do email me her site please..
    at least we can help to eliminate her in the online market..

    leecynth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Ugh, this seller left a horrid taste in my mouth. Such appaling ethics! Kindly email me her blogshop url so that I can warn my friends about her. Thanks.

    feyreisa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. hi! feel sorry 4u..this top notch ayam quality must be kicked off! take it as a lesson babe..i'm lovin on9 shppg, but this blog was totally ridiculous n irresponsible. pls tell me which blog is it..email~ syikin.charm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. pls let me know who this is so i could avoid in future:
    sheneithavarma@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Eevry blame the seller, but why not the buyer? Buyer knew that it was too expensive to pay RM16 for postage, but she/he still paid! Stupid right? You know you got con, but you still want to commit to it?! You are the one who were willing to pay... So don't said you are con!!
    That dress is really that exclusive?

    ReplyDelete
  53. babee email me too :)

    cooliney28180@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. hi dear, the seller is jz too much!! so terrible!
    do email me the blogshot name, thanks a lot

    shin_chew107@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. To the anon above (4.21pm). At least she brought the matter up .It can be as a warning to other people. Who knows how many buyer were asked to pay RM20 for postage but just thought nothing of it/ brushed it off and said never mind while the seller is the one who walks away happy with all that 'extra' money.

    Props to the buyer for putting this up.

    ReplyDelete
  56. omg! pls email me the link. i'll definitely boycott this kind of seller.
    kelmony@hotmail.com

    TQ.

    ReplyDelete
  57. pls email me too,i wanna know who's the seller!

    mysourha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. WTF !! Wanna noew the seller (:
    shahreena.daud@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. wtf poslaju RM20? is she making profit through postage charges? WHATTAHECKKK!!!

    okay please mail me what blogshop is thissss

    eh-thatsdiana@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hi,

    We would also like to know the sellers blog name..do email us at eat.gossip.shop@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. hey. would like to know the blogshop's name as well. please email me at blu_szen89@yahoo.com. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  62. omg!! what the heck!! please tell me which idiotic blogshop this is and i seriously would hope that the name is PUBLISHED for everyone to see!

    cherrystar.aa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I wanna know who is this cut throat seller!
    yumi_202@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. seriously feel for you. please mail me about the con artist's blogsite :)
    zinditch@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. email me..
    dancing.caramel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. this seller is a real con-woman! RM16 for POSTAGE?! ridiculous! but i think the anonymous above was right. the buyer should have smelt something when the seller charged so high... =/

    email me the seller too!
    unrealisticperson101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Pls mail me which blogshop is this ?

    uber nonsense and rude !


    dream_starzz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Wow..16 bucks for postage?? I wanna know too!

    email me - seesawsplayground@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. PLEASE EMAIL ME TOO. THANKS!!

    my.clothz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. omg.i feel so sorry for u!!
    can u email me the blogshop?
    arween2711[@]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  71. please email me too, thank you!

    entwinement@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I can only say.. OMG..!!~
    please email me too,
    sky3e_86@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Hi am curious do mail me too vodka.and.shotz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. hi
    mail me too. gummybear_10@Hotmail.com

    tq!

    ReplyDelete
  75. plz mail me thanks!
    butterfly.lv01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. email me too thanks!
    qtryna@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. terrible seller!

    pls email me too~~

    jaywalker_731@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. pls i think u should publish the website since everyone is asking for it!!

    its horrible and SMWDY should allow this blog shops address to be published!!!!

    im a frequent online shopper n also a blog shop owner.

    i feel so angry for u!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Cannot la... i got no money to pay lawyer fees. Thats why all names are only disclosed in private.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Waited for days and writer didn't reply. =(

    ReplyDelete
  81. Please let me know which blog this is. TabascoFan@terrapins.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Please let me know which blogshop is this so I can be careful not to run into it. Thanks!

    lulushow@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. i wanna know too

    poutytee@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. omg. i need to know too. mail me pls

    pinkiesh@hotmail.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  85. omg i feel so sorry for u... which blogshop is this ya?
    nanafckglicious@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. butterfly_gal93@yahoo.co.uk
    much appreciated if you would tell me the blogshop's name. thanks !

    ReplyDelete