SLAP ME A STORY


Seller or Buyer
Your Rants

** Please note that not all stories will be published. If they are deemed irrelevant, unsuitable or maybe there has been one too many of the similar story, they will remain unseen. Cool?
** If anyone wants to know the identity of the said seller or buyer, please leave your email add in the comment box and wait for the private message from the author.
** Any entries with names in them will automatically be deleted. Same applies for comments. Anonymity is my priority..
** I am also not married to Grissom hence I have no CSI knowledge to know which story is true or not. I am only your cut & paste typist.

Sold Out in the real world

This one particular seller has a blogshop and also a boutique *offline*

Tell me exactly, what's the point of posting the items in her blogshop if they are already SOLD OUT in her boutique?

15 comments:

  1. i think i know this blog....cos i can nvr have da chance to buy anything from there....

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm, can i know which blogshop?

    poutytee@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. which one? clue pls. boutique in bangsar?

    ReplyDelete
  4. may i know which blogshop pls?
    fanahasa.d.luffy@gmail.com
    thanx! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. which blogshop?
    crazylilsam91@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna know too..thx

    pinkpony84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I encountered one too, in the midst of payment negotiations; I guess she sold offline d. she din have the courtesy to inform me also despite I emailed her countless times asking her the bank details.

    Really unprofessional. Is it so hard to just reply - sorry its sold? The boutique's at Subang FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is the boutique in shah alam?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i know this
    the clue: not a boutique in Bangsar
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahaha..that's wat i tot..i'm thinking it's the one in shah alam too

    ReplyDelete
  11. i think i know which boutique but just to double confirm, can u email me the blogshop add?

    thanks.

    nourjenna@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. mail me : sooo_7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. which blogshop is this cause there's several that have an online and offline shop.
    any clues beside location?

    ReplyDelete
  14. second clue: vintage items?

    ReplyDelete