SLAP ME A STORY


Seller or Buyer
Your Rants

** Please note that not all stories will be published. If they are deemed irrelevant, unsuitable or maybe there has been one too many of the similar story, they will remain unseen. Cool?
** If anyone wants to know the identity of the said seller or buyer, please leave your email add in the comment box and wait for the private message from the author.
** Any entries with names in them will automatically be deleted. Same applies for comments. Anonymity is my priority..
** I am also not married to Grissom hence I have no CSI knowledge to know which story is true or not. I am only your cut & paste typist.

The same cannot be applied to you?

Recently there's this bloshop that wanted to buy a top from me. Knowing her blog is quite famous, I thought she will be quite reliable in paying .

First she asked for 2 tops and pay by some time. Then after the period i ask , she say she'll pay by another few days and now only want the one top.

Till now, no news on payment and in her blog , its stated ppl have to pay after the 2 days reservation.

Like wtf ? You can have those rules but you yourself don't have the courtesy to do as what you preach (hypocrite)

Slap me if you think im wrong. Just tired of all these ppl backing out from buying. If no $ , dun make us seller get our hopes high in clearing stocks .

No comments:

Post a Comment