SLAP ME A STORY


Seller or Buyer
Your Rants

** Please note that not all stories will be published. If they are deemed irrelevant, unsuitable or maybe there has been one too many of the similar story, they will remain unseen. Cool?
** If anyone wants to know the identity of the said seller or buyer, please leave your email add in the comment box and wait for the private message from the author.
** Any entries with names in them will automatically be deleted. Same applies for comments. Anonymity is my priority..
** I am also not married to Grissom hence I have no CSI knowledge to know which story is true or not. I am only your cut & paste typist.

Left hanging with disappointment

I'm an online shopaholic :P Im too lazy to go malls and try on clothes or whatsoever since my schedule is really tight.  So I've been looking for a high waisted pants since forever but i never got the chance to get one. I did go to malls to try my luck but nothing *sob sob* So I came across this blogshop selling the kind of high waisted pants ive been craving for. I was so happy & ordered it. I waited for 2 days, no reply so i sent another order, still no reply. But the seller posted new things up so i bet she went online right? Obviously. I sent something on her cbox but no reply as well. I think i sent her about 2-4 orders since i wanted it so badly. After a few days, the seller replied my email saying

"Hi dear, thanks for the order but its already sold out, do shop we us again, cheers!"

I WAS LIKE WHAAAAAAAT? I WAITED SO LONG & ITS SOLD OUT T___T I double-checked my mail, who knows i sent to the wrong email but no, the email i sent to was right :'(

I am so frustrated, its based on first come first serve right? & im sure i was earlier than the other girl who got my pants :'( But if the girl ordered earlier than me, please do tell me, dont keep me hanging.

4 comments:

  1. sometimes sellers get a lot of emails, when i say a lot, means A LOT. and they cant afford to reply all in a short time. sometimes they just simply dont want to reply u if u seemed annoying to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well,thats kinda rude isnt it.u should always reply even if the buyer's annoying as a pig

    ReplyDelete
  3. to first anon, no matter how annoying a customer can be, sellers should reply their email. i know some sellers always get emails and enquiries from customers, but it's their job to reply and to serve the buyers. are you trying to make business or what? sheesh

    ReplyDelete