SLAP ME A STORY


Seller or Buyer
Your Rants

** Please note that not all stories will be published. If they are deemed irrelevant, unsuitable or maybe there has been one too many of the similar story, they will remain unseen. Cool?
** If anyone wants to know the identity of the said seller or buyer, please leave your email add in the comment box and wait for the private message from the author.
** Any entries with names in them will automatically be deleted. Same applies for comments. Anonymity is my priority..
** I am also not married to Grissom hence I have no CSI knowledge to know which story is true or not. I am only your cut & paste typist.

Our champion Pos Office

When i've sent out packages, i send along an email to the buyer to let them know i have. It goes something like this :

"hi! here's the parcel number.xxxxxxxxxx
you can visit pos.my or call the post office at this number 1300-XXXXX to track your item"

Then normally i get an email the next day saying they've received it. But sometimes buyers send this back to me. (angry)

I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PARCEL!!! IT HAS BEEN X DAYS ALREADY! AND THE NUMBER YOU GAVE ME 1300-XXX CANNOT GET THRU AND THE TRACKING NO CANT BE SEEN ON POS.MY! I WANT MY MONEY BACK.


Of course i sent out your mail la if i didnt how did i get the tracking number?

But forget that. I guess it's not her fault she cant see the number on pos.my and she is allowed to freak a little. But it isn't my fault that the number doesnt appear on the site nor is it my fault that the pos line is always busy either.

So lets work together guys :D

From my (a sellers) point of view (not the con job business btw )

POS.MY - not reliable all the time. Sometimes the status of your parcel is only up on the site when you've already received it. Guess that's how Malaysia is la you know. So try not to jump to conclusions just yet. Wait a couple of days, by then you parcel would've reached you.

1-300 number - always busy, it is best to call in the morning or go to your nearest post office to have them check it for you.

If you're a seller and you agree or a buyer and understand now, just LOL.
No slaps needed people!

1 comment:

  1. I'd normally call the local post office direct. Coz I know for a fact that the website updates are so damn slow sometimes.

    ReplyDelete