SLAP ME A STORY


Seller or Buyer
Your Rants

** Please note that not all stories will be published. If they are deemed irrelevant, unsuitable or maybe there has been one too many of the similar story, they will remain unseen. Cool?
** If anyone wants to know the identity of the said seller or buyer, please leave your email add in the comment box and wait for the private message from the author.
** Any entries with names in them will automatically be deleted. Same applies for comments. Anonymity is my priority..
** I am also not married to Grissom hence I have no CSI knowledge to know which story is true or not. I am only your cut & paste typist.

You were THAT busy for 5 months?

Around August '09 I bought a preloved shoes from a pretty reputable seller I guess since on top of the preloved blog, she also owns a brand-new stock blogshop with her friends.
Mind you, the transaction was done very quickly. Within 20 minutes i already made my payment with her promise that she'll inform me later when she's mailing the shoes.

Later it took her almost a month to mail my shoes with countless time of her going MIA without any notice but the first attempt was unsuccessful since it was already Raya season, and i was back at kampung and nobody was at home to receive the parcel. So okay, I was considerate enough since it was not her fault. And i emailed her telling that im sorry for the 1st inconvenience that I've caused her and immediately offer to banked-in another rm8 for her to re-deliver my shoes, with hopes that she'll do it as soon as possible to finish off the transaction and be done with it.

Little did i know that the situation will be prolonged until January '10 when I finally had it with her being MIA and giving excuses like she's a student and very busy blabla. Hello? busy my a** since she still managed to update stuffs that she wants to sell but no time to reply my emails and texts? Seriously, I think she's a kid who should just concentrate on her 'studies' instead of doing business. So I just told her that I'm not interested to hear any more of her excuses but just please give me back my money. Ok lah since i receive the refund within 2weeks.

Seriously, this girl deserves to be slapped right?

No comments:

Post a Comment