SLAP ME A STORY


Seller or Buyer
Your Rants

** Please note that not all stories will be published. If they are deemed irrelevant, unsuitable or maybe there has been one too many of the similar story, they will remain unseen. Cool?
** If anyone wants to know the identity of the said seller or buyer, please leave your email add in the comment box and wait for the private message from the author.
** Any entries with names in them will automatically be deleted. Same applies for comments. Anonymity is my priority..
** I am also not married to Grissom hence I have no CSI knowledge to know which story is true or not. I am only your cut & paste typist.

Why am I paying USD$?

About 2 year ago, I came upon this website selling gorgeous jewelries and going thru the contact list, this company was based in Singapore. Everything on its website was sold in USD$.

I decided to make a few purchases. A pendant USD$23 and a pair of earrings USD$10. Shipping cost was USD$4. Coming from Singapore I thought that was ok. Everything paid and the seller even sent a delivery notice to me.

When I got my package a few days later, this is one shocker... 50¢ Malaysian stamps with registered post. Postmarked from KELANA JAYA and I'm in TTDI!!

The damn seller had no courtesy to tell me the items were coming from so near my house and I was charged USD$ for a Malaysian transaction?? I wasted paypal fees and paid USD$4 for a PJ to PJ registered post! How unethical is that??

If that isnt bad enough... guess what? My friend told me this brand has a shop in BANGSAR!!! Imagine how cheated I felt. I made one hell of a ruckus but never heard from her again.

Prior to writing this post, I checked her website again and NOW everything is in USD$ and RM. Dont know when she changed it but i'm still pissed on how she could have kept quiet about being in Kelana Jaya and having a shop in Bangsar.

17 comments:

  1. WTF!! slap seller kao kao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boycott this shop!!
    Please let me know which blogshop it is pls.
    rinarain88@gmail.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. please email me her website at sarahnabila@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has her site with RM now after dunno how long so forgive me if i do not reveal her website. I dont want to give her free publicity...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though it shows RM currency. I do believe that when make payment, it will convert back to USD too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes its rather unethical for the seller to not inform you that she is based in Malaysia and that she has a store in bangsar. She has your address...
    She probably would get more business from you right if she did so.
    Classic case of 'not thinking of the long term'. sigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wanna know too as I sometimes buy from sg blogs...
    kiyaname@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too! Email me!

    snailbytes1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Curious! Please mail me! catherhea[at]live[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  10. mail me pls.
    crazylilsam91@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. why slap the buyer?

    anyways, mail me the name of the blogshop pls!

    purple_starz7@hotmail.com

    tq

    ReplyDelete
  12. me too..
    thanx..

    rara_rawk29@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. mail me the blogshop likexsnow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. mail mee too
    i want to beware

    sha.tyra@yahoo.com

    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ya mail me the add of this bogus site pls

    angelene_meiyee@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eek! let me know which blogshop is this!

    myslapmail@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete