SLAP ME A STORY


Seller or Buyer
Your Rants

** Please note that not all stories will be published. If they are deemed irrelevant, unsuitable or maybe there has been one too many of the similar story, they will remain unseen. Cool?
** If anyone wants to know the identity of the said seller or buyer, please leave your email add in the comment box and wait for the private message from the author.
** Any entries with names in them will automatically be deleted. Same applies for comments. Anonymity is my priority..
** I am also not married to Grissom hence I have no CSI knowledge to know which story is true or not. I am only your cut & paste typist.

She takes her time to back out

I own a preloved blogshop. So I got this email from another seller from this certain blogshop saying she wanted to swap with me. I looked through her blog and saw something I like. So yeah I agreed for a swap. I asked for measurements. She gave me the measurements. I was also excited cuz I never swap before. Haha.

Suddenly she emailed me and she said she doesn't wanna swap anymore. So I asked her if she is still interested to buy the item from my blog. She said yeah I am.

She sent an email again saying she changed her mind. Fine then.

On the next day, she emailed me again, saying she wanted to buy the item. She also demanded for a free postage. I made her a deal of pay half of the postage fees instead. It was a pretty good deal as the item is dirt cheap already. Then she said she doesn't have the budget to buy.

Me: So you're backing out?
Her: Yeah.

I really don't know what to say about her 0.0

7 comments:

  1. sounds like making fun of you
    if she's a seller herself, how can she say tat she don't have the budget to buy??

    maybe we should all go to her shop n inquire this n that then say aiya...too expensive la.we don't have the budget to buy. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i own a preloved shop also!
    can you tell me which one she owns? dont want to be in her way at all
    alexis.thoo@gmail.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure, not a problem! leave me your email ladies. i shall email you the name of the blogshop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, do mail me too please. appreciate it :)

    shop.pepperlove@gmail.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wanna know too!i'm a preloved seller too.
    cutelittleshoppe@gmail.com
    thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi,wanna know which blogshop!
    fanahasa.d.luffy@gmail.com
    thanx :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for replying this late, but I wanna know too!
    thehautefashionpolice@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete