SLAP ME A STORY


Seller or Buyer
Your Rants

** Please note that not all stories will be published. If they are deemed irrelevant, unsuitable or maybe there has been one too many of the similar story, they will remain unseen. Cool?
** If anyone wants to know the identity of the said seller or buyer, please leave your email add in the comment box and wait for the private message from the author.
** Any entries with names in them will automatically be deleted. Same applies for comments. Anonymity is my priority..
** I am also not married to Grissom hence I have no CSI knowledge to know which story is true or not. I am only your cut & paste typist.

Jealous jealous

I own a preorder and ready stock blogshop which bring in stocks from Taiwan.
Business is going on quite well I must say. And I have been operating my blogshop for quite long.
But today, someone left a message on my cbox stating that she just bought a bad quality clothing from me at RM50++
The problem with that is, I recently did not sell any ready stock clothing. I checked back on my records and the last time I sold a ready stock item is 3 weeks ago with the colleagues of that customer coming to me to order more items coz of the good quality and affordable price.
And no one has ever emailed me to complain about the quality of my clothes. I can honestly say that the quality of my preorder items is one of the best in the blogospere. Many of my customers and return customers can attest to that.
So I think that it must be the work of a jealous competitor.
So sad that people would resort to such tricks to bring another blogshop down :(
And I don't know how long it has been since that message was left there for others to see :(
Why la do this to me??

17 comments:

  1. you could always delete that comment, if that helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jealousy!

    anyways, mail me your blog please?
    love ready stocks from taiwan etc. thanks :)

    xxh0ttiexx@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mail me too

    hard to get nice quality stock around, thanks

    flabbymel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mail me too .. Would like to check out ur blog. ljchin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wanna know ur blogshop url too!
    norbaishatul@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would LOVE to visit your blogshop! I love Taiwan stuffs but often doubt their quality. Would you mind telling me your shop?

    kim.dst@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mail me your blog link, please? :)

    nyomellnyimii@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear, don't be so depress, just go into the chatbox settings and delete the comment =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi all, I've deleted the comment. Thanks for the suggestion :)I just don't know how long it was left there for others to see. Quite damaging to my site's reputation lo :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. mind telling me ur blogshop?=)
    gulagulamasam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. mail me your blog url too...
    at greenthenewblack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey there. i'd love to visit ur blog. :)

    mail me pls.

    nourjenna@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. plz mail me ur blog pls. would like 2 visit.
    starry.danette@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. mail me your blog url as well.
    thank you.
    lry_jp@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. mail me ur blog too~
    rara.rawk29@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. shazamisshers0much@yahoo.co.uk
    mail me ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. mail me ur blogshop, zazachan_87@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete