SLAP ME A STORY


Seller or Buyer
Your Rants

** Please note that not all stories will be published. If they are deemed irrelevant, unsuitable or maybe there has been one too many of the similar story, they will remain unseen. Cool?
** If anyone wants to know the identity of the said seller or buyer, please leave your email add in the comment box and wait for the private message from the author.
** Any entries with names in them will automatically be deleted. Same applies for comments. Anonymity is my priority..
** I am also not married to Grissom hence I have no CSI knowledge to know which story is true or not. I am only your cut & paste typist.

You're at the wrong place

Was at a very well known bazaar few months back and this girl came haggling her heart out for a pair of shoes I was selling.

From RM69 she wanted it at RM45. A bit much la kan? So from RM69, i compromised till RM55... no lower. She insisted on RM45.

When I politely told her I really cannot sell it that cheap, she turned and started walking away. OK lor... I think to myself, nevermind la.

Just as I was about to sit back down, she came back into the stall and said

"You're not going to chase after me and give in to my price?"

HUHHHH? You think Petaling street meh????

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes buyers just think we're that desperate. HELLO BUYERS...We're not Pasar Malam uncle / aunty selling fishballs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if she returns to buy, sell it at the original price. absurd buyers like these dont deserve discounts! shoo them to the pasar malam or petaling street if they like to be chased by sellers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, some buyers are like that, just ignore them. But i've met nice buyers & vendors at bazaars who've became friends too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! LOL! *gasp* ... Sometimes, the sun doesn't revolve around you :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOT SUCH PERSON AT EARTH AHH???
    my godddd!!!! buyer kulit punyalah tebal

    so seller, u tak jawab dia balik mehh?
    shld kasi her a piece of ur mind siut!
    sure best

    btw, i thinnk petaling street nowadays also didnt chase customer back man, they got class

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just put on my 10cent face and said NO. no time to layan her...

    ReplyDelete