SLAP ME A STORY


Seller or Buyer
Your Rants

** Please note that not all stories will be published. If they are deemed irrelevant, unsuitable or maybe there has been one too many of the similar story, they will remain unseen. Cool?
** If anyone wants to know the identity of the said seller or buyer, please leave your email add in the comment box and wait for the private message from the author.
** Any entries with names in them will automatically be deleted. Same applies for comments. Anonymity is my priority..
** I am also not married to Grissom hence I have no CSI knowledge to know which story is true or not. I am only your cut & paste typist.

England gone wrong again

Once in awhile I get name cards included in the package of my orders. No worries, I think alot of people do that so they can be remembered. But this one particular name card got me laughing like a hyena and was the subject of humor at my work place for ages! The norm... name, profession/designation/contact. This was what's written on the card :

Deborah Soong
(not real name)
STYLISH

Hahahahaha!!! Profession STYLISH?? It would make 80% sense if it was STYLIST, right? I hope she didnt print 10,000 copies.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha babe maybe the card was MEANT to be like that... because she wants to make A STATEMENT and get people to remember her!

    and its working!!! ur actually remembering this girl!hahahaha the STYLISH girl!

    maybe i should do that for my blogshop too!hahahah soo cool weh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe she do work full time as a hair stylish...hmmm...hu knows??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhh, there's still no such thing as a 'hair stylish'. Someone who styles hair is a 'hair stylist'. Someone who's hair is in fashion has stylish hair.

    But getting back to the original story, LMAO!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ya... true.. ok..now i get it!!! hahahaha! ok im slow =p

    ReplyDelete