SLAP ME A STORY


Seller or Buyer
Your Rants

** Please note that not all stories will be published. If they are deemed irrelevant, unsuitable or maybe there has been one too many of the similar story, they will remain unseen. Cool?
** If anyone wants to know the identity of the said seller or buyer, please leave your email add in the comment box and wait for the private message from the author.
** Any entries with names in them will automatically be deleted. Same applies for comments. Anonymity is my priority..
** I am also not married to Grissom hence I have no CSI knowledge to know which story is true or not. I am only your cut & paste typist.

Boobie Protector

Do people actually know what 'padded' means?
Cos i think some people are just plain dumb, to not know something so basic, like this one buyer I had.

buyer: the top has padded bust means what?

me: oh it means that the bust area has a padding in it.

buyer: where bust??

me: the boob area.

buyer: oh, so meaning no need to wear bra also can?

me: i would recommend you to still wear a bra as the padding is not very thick and the neckline is see-through mesh.

buyer: but if i don wear bra still can right?

me: err, can. but i think it's safer to wear a bra.

buyer: okay. so i wear padded bra or without pad?

me: em, any bra also fine cos the bust is already padded.

buyer: the padded bust how thick?

me: it's slightly thinner than your usual bra padding.

buyer: but my bra got thick, medium and thin padding. thinner than which one?

me: *WTFF* most probably it's as thin as your thinnest bra padding.
(are there actually so many different padding thickness for bras??)

buyer: okay. the padding got underwire?

me: nope, no underwire, the padding is sewn in the fabric itself.

buyer: how come? then you say it's like a bra padding? my bra got underwire.

WHAT SORT OF QUESTION IS THIS?

me: yes, the padding is just like the bra's padding, but without the wire.

buyer: aiya, so in the end still need to wear bra. sorry, i think i wont be buying tis cos i want a top where i don need to wear bra. tq.


Ask so many dumb questions and ended up not buying.
What part of padding, wear-with-a-bra, and no-underwire did you not understand in the first place?

6 comments:

  1. Cannot tahan la read this post. Cant stop laughing hard altho its ordi midnite. LOL. XD XD XD

    Mebe d buyer is a guy~ since d buyer got too much question bout bra thingy.

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i strongly believe the buyer was horny.
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NO!!! Its the return of the CHIFFON FLASHER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA. that's like the joke of the day.

    i'm sure i wont be as patient as you in answering her questions since i can sense her dumbness at the very beginning of Q&A session.

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. TAI LIN NGONG.
    3 words

    ReplyDelete
  6. it must be a guy la! he wants to buy it for her gf so dat his gf no need to wear bra one hahahaha

    ReplyDelete